Experienced Columbia Lawyer
Columbia Attorney Jim Rutter has decades of professional experience in a variety of case types, including jury trials. Attorney Rutter uses his more than 35 years of knowledge and insight to help clients throughout Columbia and the surrounding areas. His practice handles criminal defense cases, with a special interest in false allegations and those falsely accused of child abuse and sexual assault, as well as other matters handled by the Rutter and Sleeth Law Offices.
Contact the firm at (573) 279-1349 to discuss your case.
- Law Clerk for Presiding Judge 6th Judicial Circuit of Missouri
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for Jackson County, Missouri
- Appointed as Special Assistant Public Defender on ad hoc basis as conflict attorney
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Missouri-Columbia, MO
- Juris Doctor University of Missouri-Kansas City, MO
- Member of Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of National Child Abuse Defense and Resource Center